Dan Patlansky – Summer Outdoor Show
Grass Tickets R120
Seated Tickets R200
- For those who buy grass tickets, we encourage you to spread yourselves out widely to ensure social distancing.
- Like Kirstenbosch, our summer concerts go ahead no matter what the weather. If it rains, please dress appropriately and bring your dancing gumboots!
Please note that tickets are non-refundable.
- Arrive from 4pm, music between 5pm and 6:30pm
- Please note no cooler boxes/picnic baskets permitted.
- Food & full bar available from cafe Roux
- DUE TO COVID REGULATIONS AND LIMITED SPACE, ALL KIDS TO PAY FULL TICKET PRICE
- Limited seating available due to Covid regulations.
More about Dan Patlansky…
This November, DAN PATLANSKY brings fans a taste of normality on his new electric trio tour. As a globally respected purveyor of the blues for over 10 years, guitarist, singer/songwriter DAN PATLANSKY is one of the world’s finest blues-based storytellers of his generation. As the only artist in the world with two worldwide #1 Best Blues Rock albums to his name, DAN needs no introduction to local audiences.
DAN will be embarking on nationwide tour with himself on electric guitar, and together with drummer Andy Maritz and bassist Rixi Roman, fans can look forward to the trio bringing Blues Rock back to the stages of South Africa with a mixture of DAN PATLANSKY’s older offerings and some brand new surprises!