Nik Rabinowitz and Friends in support of the Mankind Project feat. KG Mogadi & Rob van Vuuren
- Arrive from 6pm. Show starts at 7:30pm
- Tickets R225
- Please adhere to COVID protocols
ManKind Project South Africa and abroad
The ManKind Project South Africa is a men’s development organisation. It is part of an international non-profit network with centres in Africa, Europe, North America and Australasia that sets out to change the world, one man at a time, starting with ourselves.
Our objectives are to challenge and support mature masculinity. The context we see for this is that men are hurting – inside and out. For a variety of reasons, many men are disempowered, disconnected and disheartened. And often men lash out at those around us, whom we are meant to love and protect.
We often feel as though the world is asking us to sell our souls to earn a living. These are some of the challenges we recognise in being men.
For us, the mature masculine enables us to respond positively to these challenges and includes:
• Living a life of accountability and integrity
• Being authentic and true to ourselves at all times
• Being connected with people and feelings, our roots, our loved ones, our community and ourselves
• Recognising the dark side within us and responding constructively to it Living in mission and in personal leadership in the world whatever our circumstances