- Due to Covid regulations, we will be operating at 50% capacity for these outdoor concerts and ensuring that tables are adequately distanced and sanitised prior to the event. Tickets are limited!
- We are still maintaining strict Covid protocols – people must take temperatures on arrival, wear masks when walking around the restaurant and unfortunately, NO DANCING. You’re welcome to dance as much as you like in your seat!
- For those who buy grass tickets, we encourage you to spread yourselves out widely to ensure social distancing. Bring picnic blankets and low camping chairs (for those right at the back).
- Like Kirstenbosch, our summer concerts go ahead no matter what the weather. If it rains, please dress appropriately and bring umbrellas.
- Please note that tickets are non-refundable.
- Arrive from 5pm, music starts at 6pm.
- Please note no cooler boxes/picnic baskets permitted.
- Food & full bar available from cafe Roux
- DUE TO COVID REGULATIONS AND LIMITED SPACE KIDS ARE TO PAY FULL PRICE.
If there is one thing 2020 has shown one of South Africa’s most loved acts, is that they live for touring and bringing their music to stages a cross the country.
Since the regulations allowed it,Prime Circle has been back on the road bringing their signature sound to fans in all corners of our beautiful nation. Selling out venues and reminding people that music unites us, no matter what challenges we face.
Introducing The Freedom Tour. A celebration of life, freedom and triumph.
Edging closer to their remarkable 20 year anniversary coming up in 2021, the band is fired up and more excited than ever to be performing live again. Hitting the road and reminding people why they have 7 best selling albums, countless international performances alongside heavyweights such as Iggy Pop and Soundgarden, and multiple award nominations and SAMA wins.
Their set includes a perfectly mixed combination of old favourites and the new songs, taking the fans
on a epic journey of dancing, singing and reminiscing.
No venue is too big or too small for the band that is considered South African Rock royalty.
Their approach is always been extremely humble and the focus is on what matters, the music.
This is why their fans are some of the most devoted fans on the scene today.
Getting ready to take on the new way of performing, a new way of travelling and a new way of life, Prime Circle is there to spread rock and roll vibes and show people what music can do for your soul.