- Due to Covid regulations, we will be operating at 50% capacity for these outdoor concerts and ensuring that tables are adequately distanced and sanitised prior to the event.
- For those who buy grass tickets, we encourage you to spread yourselves out widely to ensure social distancing.
- Like Kirstenbosch, our summer concerts go ahead no matter what the weather. If it rains, please dress appropriately and bring your dancing gumboots!
Please note that tickets are non-refundable.
- Arrive from 4pm, music between 5pm and 6:30pm
- Please note no cooler boxes/picnic baskets permitted.
- Food & full bar available from cafe Roux
- DUE TO COVID REGULATIONS AND LIMITED SPACE, ALL KIDS TO PAY FULL TICKET PRICE
- Limited seating available due to Covid regulations.
More about Jesse Clegg…
Jesse Clegg is a South African Singer-Songwriter whose three studio albums – “When I Wake Up”, his follow-up “Life On Mars”, and his 2016 release “Things Unseen” – have made the young artist a platinum-selling success in his home country.
After the widespread acclaim of his first album, Jesse’s music caught the attention of 3-time Grammy-winning Canadian producer David Bottrill (Muse, Tool, Placebo). Jesse subsequently moved to Toronto for 4 months to work with Bottrill who produced his second album, Life on Mars.
For much of 2020, Jesse has been recording and writing in both LA and SA for his new album. To commemorate the 1 year anniversary of his father’s passing, Jesse hosted an online tribute concert featuring a diverse line-up of local and international artists. The event sold several thousand tickets and was one of the biggest streaming events in SA music history.
Throughout his career Jesse has released eight Top 10 singles and has been nominated for five South African Mu- sic Awards. As an official ambassador for the Nelson Mandela 46664 foundation, Jesse was invited to play at Radio City Music Hall in New York for the annual Mandela Day Concert.
**ARRIVE FROM 4PM. MUSIC STARTS AT 5 – 6.30PM