SA’s premium live music, entertainment & life style venue is looking for a dynamic, driven person to run & manage all our live events.
- solid computer skills to load events across all our online platforms
- reliable, focused & excellent attention to detail
- good & speedy communication skills – liaising with artists on a daily basis & all customer enquiries related to events
- a real peoples’ person with an understanding of hospitality & good interpersonal skills
- an understanding of digital marketing & social media skills – Instagram/Facebook/TripAdvisor/Google/Mail-chimp etc
- ability to come up with new marketing ideas, take good photos & video footage
- an interest in the SA music/comedy/theatre/film/lifestyle scene with the scope & drive to initiate new ideas & build on the entertainment offering
- a basic creative flair & a willingness to grow and expand with all the possibilities & potential the role holds
This role requires you to be flexible regarding work hours and easily available on your phone to respond to event related issues quickly. You are required to work weekends & evenings.
Salary negotiable – depending on skills & previous experience.
Please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with a motivational letter telling us a little bit about who you are – and supporting why you are applying for this position, why it appeals to you and what you feel you could bring to the role.